Sunday, January 18, 2009

Motat

We love Motat...we've bought an annual pass the last few years- they're fabulous value...not much more than the cost of a family visit, and you can go any time you like for the year. This gives you entrance to Motat, a ride on the tram, a ride on the spaceship (4D experieince), and they have a new theme every school holidays. It really is a very cool place.

J-Man has felt tired of it recently, but mostly because he prefers to stay home. Our pass runs out this week, and since we are moving in a matter of weeks, we will not renew it. We wanted to go one last time, which didn't really suit J-Man.

Still, the rest of us were keen, so he came too...and we all had a blast!

They were doing a spy theme, and the older children attempted to complete the mission. We realised we were going to be short of time, so I took Tombliboo and Princess on the tram to the other site for Princess to complete an obstacle course, leaving dh and J-Man to unravel some codes and puzzles.

Pricness was fabulous on the obstacle course- accomplished it very easily, and quickly. I was really proud of her, because I think she would have preferred to stay and do puzzles, but J-Man wasn't keen on anything physical.

I managed to guess a computer password at one activity, which was a lot of fun. I had almost run out of ideas, when I did it and was very excited...probably little chidlren were able to guess it quicker, but it was still a buzz for me :0)

Tombliboo (26 months) was dry all day, as is usual now, but I turned around toward the end of our visit, and foudn him struggling to pull his undies down. He dripped in them, as he peed on the train tracks!

"I pee train tracks", he announced with a massive grin, 'I wet these pants."

I don't think anyone noticed, but it was a tad embarrassing for me...when you gotta, you gotta go, I guess.

No comments: