Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Howick Historical Village



We went to the Howick Historical Village for the first time ever, and it was fun!

We used to live very close to this place, and pass it often on our way elsewhere, but we never quite got round to visiting. I'm so glad we finally got to go.

The trip was with 100 home-educated children, so it was a big event.


The children were all split up according to age and gender, which I thought might cause a problem with J-Man not wanting to go off alone, but his best friend J12 was there- so it went off without a hitch.



Tombliboo wasn't quite feeling 100% (as evidenced by a performance on the bus the likes of which you have probably never seen before in your life), and eventually I needed to move away from Princess as well, and sit in a quiet place where he could breastfeed off to sleep.


Some time, after a pretty good day, but not quite after we had had enough- he got naked, and it was time to leave. J-Man felt embarrassed that others were laughing at us, but I am a bit used to that now- I was impressed my toddler managed to keep his clothes on so long!

No comments: