Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Too funny...

We were on the bus today, and singing songs to pass the time. We staretd signing Old McDonald, and I pointed to Princess or Tombliboo to insert the animal that was on the farm. Tombliboo says "chicken" nearly every time, and we sang that over and over. Then he floored me by inserting "Butt".

"Old McDonald had a farm, and on that farm he had a butt!"

This is not the first time we have sung that song- toilet humour starts earlier when one has an older brother.

But, I then had two little chidlren giggling like crazy as we tried to finish the song.

"With a fart, fart here, and a fart, fart there".

At the end of the song, he sang "E,I, E, I, poo", and the giggles began anew.

It took Princess nearly the rest of the trip to control her mirth...and me too ;0)

3 comments:

Lynda Eichler said...

You couldn't have titled your post any better - it certainly is TOO funny. Shared it with my kiddies - can see what we'll be singing .....

Hilaree said...

Hi Shell! Haven't heard from you in awhile...just stopping in to see how you've been. I like what you've written at the top of your new page...very fun and positive. We're expecting a new little pumpkin in November! Take care...

Anonymous said...

Oh how my kiddos would love hanging out with your kiddos!!!!