Saturday, May 31, 2008

First Day of Winter




June 1st, the first day of winter, apparently- though it's felt wintry for months.

We are having a lazy day at home, trying to work out what we want to be doing. Tomorrow is a public holiday in New Zealand, so B (dh/Daddy) will be home for an extra day.

Unschooling in this moment...J (9 years) is playing with the pieces from his World of Warcraft boardgame. A (5 years) is playing a Scooby-Doo game online, with Daddy helping her by reading the blurbs. T (18 months) is sound asleep on the couch, after waking up at 5am. And I'm trying to start a new blog, primarily so that when I leave comments on other people's blogs, it won't say my dd's name instead of my own :0) but also hoping I will be inspired to be more regular about blogging again. Oh, and I'm playing Scrabulous (scrabble) on Facebook as well.

No comments: